After spending 10 days learning of the path towards enlightenment, I feel a new energy stirring in my bones. Writing is my passion. I want to connect two things that bring me peace and newness together in the form of this blog. I'm not sure what will come, but I will start and I will continue..just as I now sit and continue sitting.My meditation practices are very new. I am learning. I will write about my learning, both in practice and in research. I hope to connect with others and their practices and learnings along the way. This is a new project that will change and grow, just as meditation and life does the same.
Posted are two pieces from a different blog site of mine. I will begin there and continue. I hope you find what you need as you search for peace. Be happy.
Comments
Post a Comment